Director – Events Infrastructure
Andy is a trained structural engineer equipped with bachelor and masters degree from the University of Melbourne & Edinburgh Business School respectively.
He has close to 16 years of work experience in project management, with specific track records in development & construction of commercial, residential and industrial sector working on a diverse range of projects in mixed-use and public sector.
His expertise lies in Project Management, Construction Management, Project Planning Development, Programming and Cost Management. Andy is a Chartered Engineer, Certified Lifting Engineer and a registered Resident Engineer with Singapore Institute of Engineers.
Overall, Andy provides strategic oversight to the team, and his vast knowledge of project management best practices within the public sector as well as institutional developments will provide invaluable insight into ensuring a successful outcome for the project.
- National Day Parade Stage Technical Consultant 2006 to 2015
- Singapore F1 Grand Prix Technical Consultant 2008 till date
- IMF WorldBank Meetings Singapore 2006
- St James Power Station “Tiger Live” Gallery Works
- Contract 824 Nicoll Highway MRT Stantion & Tunnels Project, Singapore
- Singapore Civil Defence Force – Tuas View Fire Station Construction, Singapore
- Design & Build of Lego Production Factory in Batam, Indonesia